Beechcraft King Air
Rise Air operates four King Air 200 aircraft. This versatile twin engine turbo prop with an air-conditioned and pressurized cabin seats 7 passengers comfortably. The King Air can operate at speeds up to 247 knots (458 km/h), and can be configured to scheduled service, cargo, or MEDEVAC operations. This aircraft features aesthetics and quality that any customer can appreciate.
- Spacious interior
- Pressurized, air-conditioned cabin
- Pavement and gravel runway capabilities
- Cruising speed: 310 mph (500 km/h)
- Cruising altitude: 29,000 f
- 8 passenger seating
- Executive or commuter-style layout
- Medevac configuration available
- Various cargo configurations available
*The specs are those of the manufacturer and vary based on the load and weather conditions.