Rise Air operates ATR 42s in its fleet. The ATR 42 is a sophisticated twin turboprop aircraft designed for short-haul flights. Its features include a stand-up cabin and large cargo area, as well as an independent lavatory. Special catering is available upon request. The ATR has seating for a flight attendant. Rise Air uses the ATR 42 on scheduled service flights and for charters in North America. When flying, do it in comfort and style!
- Comfortable, stand-up cabin
- Pressurized, air-conditioned cabin
- Independent lavatory
- Pavement and gravel runway capabilities
- Cruising speed: 307 mph (494 km/h)
- Cruising altitude: 25,000 ft
- 44 passenger seating
*The specs are those of the manufacturer and vary based on the load and weather conditions.